BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of selling my car or trading it in and getting an 02-03 used M3 with hopefully under 10-15,000 miles. my question is, i have an 02 330ci, pretty much fully loaded with the exception of the navi, i got the sport package, prem. pack, xenons. heated seats, and the step tranny with about 21,000 miles on it right now, the car is in perfect condition, no sratches or anything, i wash it atleast once a week. how much u guys think i can get for that if i sell it privately compared to trading it in. I also have some exterior mods done to it:: M3 lip spoiler, ACS roof spoiler, ACS front addon. M-tech side skirts, UUC v2 springs, 5400k bulbs and 35% tints. BTW its alpine white with grey leather. Please give me some advise on what to do, thanks

·
Banned
2,564 Posts
I am doing the samething right now but I have a 01 330ci. First try to sell it as is. Or take every mod off a trade it in. I am also looking for a 02 or 03 and am finding out that I should just pay the extra 5,000 to 7,000 and have a brand new one.

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
932 Posts
Try edmunds.com.
They have a car appraiser. I did mine ('02 330i). Should be around 31k to private buyer, maybe 28-29k on a trade-in. Take off all mods and sell them. You will not get any extra credit for mods (maybe just wheels but you can sell them or much more here)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts