E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should I? and get into an 03 or 04 325. by the way, what kinda lease prices are you guys paying for a coupe? i always wanted a BMW but was always reeled in by Audi, not to say that Audi is a bad car cause it's not.

·
www.piratecove.org
3,677 Posts
think less, sell A4 faster, you'll thank us later. you'll get a decent amount for that car, take that money and put it towards buying a new 330ci or something like that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the compliments. one of the biggest factors for me is gonna be the monthly payments, since i plan on modding it as well. i went to the BMW website, and for a 03 325ci with Sport/Xenon/metllic paint/HK/5speed, and $2500 down, 12000 miles, 36 mos, the payment comes out to about $400 - which is pretty damn good. is this accurate??

·
Registered
323 Posts
How much are you planning to mod it? You will have to remove all of your mods if/when you turn the car back in. A lease may not be the best if you are going to do more intensive modding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i can sell my other car instead? :dunno: BTW, i will mod it but prob with just bolt on's. i would take it off if i had to give it back, but i might just keep it or sell it myself

·
Registered
223 Posts
lose the hk and save yourself 800 bucks, u dont need it, get jet black, looks great on a bmw, you save yourself a good 2gs. If I could go back in time, i would lose the leather, hk system, get 5 speed to get a 330ci. Don't want u to make the same mistake as me, and keep in mind, 330ci's come with the hk system. Do the math and work the #s, very possible to get a 330Ci while maintaining your current payments. If you really cant do the payments for a 330ci, just get the 325Ci w/o the hk system and metallic paint, should lower your payments significantly. good luck

·
P.I.M.P.
2,369 Posts
i would second you getting a 330....night and day btw 325/330.....especially if you get the new 6 spd for the 03

·
Registered
39 Posts
I put about 3k down total and got a 330ci - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Xenon - Metallic paint -- 12k/miles - 36mnths -- $470/mnth ---- conclusion: go with the 330ci.

·
moderation in all things
877 Posts
my vote is for a 330ci as well:

sports package
bi-xenons
black leatherette

if you like the 04 facelift you will get a 6-speed

:thumbup:

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
if u get a 325, u will notice a large decrease in performance... speed wise. i think a chipped 1.8T A4 would def. be faster than a 325.

but overall, the bimmer is nicer i think, classier :thumbup: go for 330!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just went from a 1.8T stock to a 330i. There are a few features I miss from my A4, mainly the center display console that would on the dash. It told me date/time/radio station/outside temp, etc all at once. In the BMW, you either get time/gas milage/temp, etc one at a time vs. all at once and no radio display. Not a bad thing, just hard to adjust to after 3 years of using the audi display.

Quality is very similar, IMO. The audi had more of a "ohh-awh" feel at night, but during the day they feel about the same. I was sad to see my Audi go, only because I knew it was a good car and dind't have any problems, but so far so good in the BMW. BMW is lighter and slighly faster than the 3.0 quattro manual. Both are good cars and you will be happy with either one you choose. :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
HKE46Boy said:
Keep the A4 and boost up that mutha!
:werd: that car is gorgeous...i'd trade you my 328Ci for it anyday of the week!!! I love the new A4..and modded A4's look :drool:

Amazing work on that car man! If its a 1.8T, keep it and build it...if its an A4 3.0 then wait for the supercharger!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts