E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
i say stick with the e46...you may get more horsepower from e36 m3 but body doesn't look as slick and clean like the e46...plus e36 body looks so old now.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
784 Posts
why's you gettin'd rid of the 3er? I look forward to seeing it every time i drop by the shop...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Refinement=E46
Drivers car=E36
Performance=E36

I'd still take the E46. IMO, I wouldn't trade my car for an older car unless it was something like an E46 M3, P-Car or something along those lines...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
CGRIZZ516 said:
why's you gettin'd rid of the 3er? I look forward to seeing it every time i drop by the shop...
HAHAH na not get rid of it but let sam keep it..which would leave me w/o a car.. but im not sure yet..and I still havent seen your car lol send me a pm or post some pics meng :)

jshah0123 said:
Refinement=E46
Drivers car=E36
Performance=E36

I'd still take the E46. IMO, I wouldn't trade my car for an older car unless it was something like an E46 M3, P-Car or something along those lines...
im torn between performance and style... :dunno:

·
Mod Squad
10,010 Posts
I think you can have a ton of style in an E36 M3. If style were your only concern, then I'd pull the trigger on the M3. Very classy and aggressive cars stock, and modded, sky's the limit. :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
russ330 said:
I think you can have a ton of style in an E36 M3. If style were your only concern, then I'd pull the trigger on the M3. Very classy and aggressive cars stock, and modded, sky's the limit. :)
i dont like the e36 interiors too much..

·
Mod Squad
10,010 Posts
^I'll give you that, there is a big drop off when comparing the interiors. Depending on how much money you have to put into it, you can always swap out the seats, add some CF trim and other nice crap, but in the end it still won't be the interior of an E46...

I say go drive one around for a bit and if you have a big grin from driving it, then it's for you, but if you're cruising around staring at the interior and how much better your E46 looks then you should probably pass...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well it depends...I think you'll get more props from real enthusiasts w/ the E36 ///M3, but you'll get more looks from everyone else w/ the E46...I always thought

E36 ///M3 = Man's Car
E46 = Gentleman's Car

But either way...you're good man :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts