BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qrXgJhKynw&list=UU6nsuDGQBNus0Yknnh23RxA&index=5

If you got a 2012 F30 3 series when M Sport wasn't an option or for whatever reason got another Line option but want to upgrade your F30 to the M Sport front bumper you've come to the right place. Working with Turner Motorsport on their 2012 335i F30 we sucesfully installed the complete OEM M Sport bumper.

F30 3 series M sport conversion

The M Sport bumper is my favorite bumper for the F30 so far and it brings the front end to life. The large inlets and angles set off the front end and make the headline design and long front end of the F30 really work. If you're thinking about this upgrade I highly recommend it.

I cannot, however, recommend a DIY without some serious time on your hands. BMW quotes 6 hours for the install and with a lift and an entire shop of tools Turner's factory trained tech still took 4+ hours. It would be a lot of time laying on the ground to do this as a DIY.

This is a highly recommend visual upgrade for the F30 3 Series. It is not the cheapest with parts and paint running around 2K but every time you see your car you know it was money well spent. Get your own M Sport bumper conversion from TurnerMotorsport.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
20 inch Forgeline CF3C Concave Series Wheels with custom paint. More info on Turner's site -

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-1782-forgeline-forged-alloy-wheels-call-for-info.aspx
I think this car looks incredible, even if they have toned it down a bit. Other pics of the "production" car also look terrific. I can't wait to order one.

I'll be trading in my 2003 E46 convertible (is that right?). Love that car, but ready for a new one. Question: In the desert pic, what do you think the name of that silver color is? I'm going through the what-color-will-it-be mental challenge right now.:banghead:_nr_

1 - 4 of 4 Posts