E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone...

I am reaching out to the BMW community to organize a NYC to Montreal, Canada run to the Grand Prix event happening the weekend of June 10th.
http://www.grandprixmontreal.com/

I currently have a good amount of interest in this without properly promoting it, so I was hoping for some help from the Canadian members prior to setting everything in stone.

The goal was for us to leave, caravan style from NYC area (meeting others along the way at various rest-stops) ending up in downtown Montreal. Ideally I am looking for a hotel which offers a group rate (with a secure parking-lot) for everyone involved.

Our crew was going to spend (1) day in downtown Montreal, doing all the fun clubs etc - and hopefully throwing an international car show..... the other day we would spend at the actual Grand Prix event. Sunday we would be heading back home.

As I have been to Montreal I am familiar with some of the touristy spots, but really need some assistance with putting together a BMW enthusiast event for everyone.... Also the more the merrier in my opinion so it would be great to have other enthusiasts join us at the F1 event!

If anyone from the area can help, please PM me or message me on facebook at "chris chach"

Id like to really button down a plan by early March so we can really spread the word.

:hattip:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'd love to offer some assistance but Montreal isn't my city...

I could definitely help out with anything Toronto-related though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.