E46 Fanatics Forum banner

The Zaino God came by this weekend (56k warning)

3K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  RebelYell 
#1 ·
A big thanks to Brian aka phat330ci. I just sat there and annoyed him while I watched my ZHP become a a whole new car. BTW this is my first posting of pics of my ZHP, here goes the virginity!

I want to mention I have desktop size versions of all these pictures.

The man himself in action.

See less See more
#16 ·
GarrettF said:
yeah..awosme pics and ride..clears and painted moldings are next =)
The moldings I'm curious about.

The clears I don't know. I like the contrast you get from the orange on my color. But I don't like the side markers.

I think next its H&R Race all the way around.

#21 ·
For $150, you get more than just a coat of Zaino.

First I wash the car 2 times with some Dawn to start the stripping process, then I clay bar the full automobile, then wash a 3rd time to get the clay residue off. Then I start the drying process. First squeegee off the excess water, then dry the rest visible with a 100% cotton towel, then I break out the 180MPH blower to pull out the remaining hidden water, and absorb that with a micro-fiber towel. Then I put one coat of the ZFX-Z5 using a DA buffer, let it dry, and wipe off with 100% cotton towel, then put on a coat of the ZFX-Z2, let it dry and again take off with a 100% cotton towel. Then I come and treat the tires with some Z-16 tire dressing and vacuum the full interior of the car out, including the trunk, and then clean the windows. I finish up with Z6 Gloss enhancer.

The full detail takes 4 hours from start to finish.

The shots look great!! I will have them on my website very soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.