E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 530 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey wassup all :hi:

world cup discussion here :) for middle eastern football fans :thumbup:

what's the cheapest way to get world cup channels?
from what i know e-vision want 1000Dhs, ART have a 1 year offer for 1333Dhs (or 1200Dhs by credit card), DIC want 1500Dhs) gonna go for ART card unless u know a better choice?

and btw Gooooo ARGENTINAAAAA (of course would love saudi and tunisia to do well :bow:)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,771 Posts
:clap: 7abibi "thebighash"....this thread is just :drool:



Forza ITALIA!!!!!:bow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the problem is i live in international city which is not under etisalat/e-vision, it's Dubai Internet City monopoly, that's why they want 1500 or 1600 can't remember :thumbdwn:

i might set my dish to nilesat and buy the ART card which includes English Premier League and Euro Champions League for 1 year.. might be my only option :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,380 Posts
thebighash said:
the problem is i live in international city which is not under etisalat/e-vision, it's Dubai Internet City monopoly, that's why they want 1500 or 1600 can't remember :thumbdwn:

i might set my dish to nilesat and buy the ART card which includes English Premier League and Euro Champions League for 1 year.. might be my only option :)
...or just try the WEBTV

http://www.tv-streams.info/

i saw their previews on FULL SCREEN now and its not bad :thumbsup:

i m missing a few audio codecs i guess, coz it doesnt sound rite.. so i will have to download tht.. any idea wht kinda audio codecs i wud need?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
twins79 said:
i m planning to susbcribe here... i googled it and found it last week i havent still read abt it.. but i think they r gonna show world cup 2006.. :)

http://www.tv-streams.info/
:idea:
let us know if it works well :thanks:


DXB330 said:
:clap: 7abibi "thebighash"....this thread is just :drool:



Forza ITALIA!!!!!:bow:
italians are good this year :thumbup: buona fortuna!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
twins79 said:
...or just try the WEBTV

http://www.tv-streams.info/

i saw their previews on FULL SCREEN now and its not bad :thumbsup:

i m missing a few audio codecs i guess, coz it doesnt sound rite.. so i will have to download tht.. any idea wht kinda audio codecs i wud need?
tried it and worked great for me even on full screen.. but u think it'll be as good during the games when thousands of users connect :rolleyes:

not sure about that but it's cheap so someone has to try and keep us updated, let iit be you :D

no idea what codec but go to media player update sites and download them all :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Baki said:
enough talk !!!!!!



BRING THE BETS ON $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
we can do some betting starting from the 1/4 finals :spit: i bet a european team will win this year :argue:
brazil are always a threat but it's gonna be a hard fight in europe :)
 

·
Power,Beauty,Soul
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
Seeelaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 

·
Power,Beauty,Soul
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
why cant i have friends like her ........why do i have to be stuck with you guyss :cry:
 
1 - 20 of 530 Posts
Top