E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and I don't know what ZHP stands for? Is it a 330 with performance package? Is it just a 330? Okay, stop laughing at me. :bawling: I looked for a thread that had all the abbreviations on it and can't find it, so don't yell at me too much. :rolleyes:

Curt

·
Registered
5,115 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
h_curtis said:
You must not have read my post. I DID A SEARCH IDIOT.

Curt
No need for caps or insults pal. I just did a search on ZHP and found the question you were looking for...

Look what I found while searching Ass Hole:

2004 330i ZHP- Car & Driver 9/03

Displacement: 182 cu in, 2979cc
Power (SAE net): 235 bhp @ 5900 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 222 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Wheelbase: 107.3 in
Length/width/height: 176.0/68.5/55.1 in
Curb weight: 3285 lb
Zero to 60 mph: 5.6 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 15.3 sec
Street start, 5-60 mph: 6.4 sec
Standing 1/4-mile: 14.3 sec @ 97 mph
Top speed (drag limited): 152 mph
Braking, 70-0 mph: 158 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.86 g
EPA fuel economy, city driving: 21 mpg
C/D-observed fuel economy: 20 mpg

"ZHP" = the ordering code for the "Performance Package".

The package consists of:

-Sport suspension
-Double Spoke (Styling 135M) cast alloy wheels, 18 x 8.0 front, 18 x 8.5 rear;,225/40R-18 front, 255/35R-18 rear performance tires
-Aerodynamic package
-Matte stainless steel, 35mm dual exhaust pipes
-High-gloss shadowline trim
-8-way power front sport seats with 2-way manual headrests and thigh support; 3-driver memory for exterior mirror and seat positions; automatic tilt-down of passenger’s side-view mirror when vehicle is shifted into reverse gear
-Alcantara/cloth upholstery
-Anthracite interior headliner
-M 3-spoke Alcantara-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel with fingertip cruise, audio and accessory phone controls
-Aluminum “black cube” interior trim
-Tachometer with 300 rpm-higher redline and red needle
-Short, sport gearshift lever
-3.07 gears in rear differential
-.5 degrees camber all around
-No 128mph governor (155mph top speed).

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay, I just wanted to know if it was only the Performance Package. I guess the Performance package is the fastest next to the M. Then the Sports Package and so-on. Wonder what makes the Performance Package faster? I'll do a search, don't worry. Lord knows I take enough abuse here from certain people.

Enjoy,
Curt

·
Registered
197 Posts
dant said:
It has more horsepower too, better suspension too. They look awesome!
9-10 horsepower is what i read? Doesn't sound like much, similar gains with a CAI, no? The car is still a 330 with a beefier sport factory option. Many threads, and other sources put the two [330 v 330(package)] at same times. Its basicly a marketing plan that bmwna put together to spruce up sales before the e90 hits. Also we saw the introduction of the competition package for the m series. This package on the other hand for the m adds quite a nice touch. CSL style wheels are :drool: along with a more aggressive track mode, and exclusive paint code option.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
dude, i am new to this thread and i can still tell you to search! :google:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BMWERKEN said:
No no...it stands for you are an assshole.

Me: "I looked for a thread that had all the abbreviations on it and can't find it, so don't yell at me too much."

Kind responses here: "It stands for S-E-A-R-C-H.", "Look what I found while searching Ass Hole", "dude, i am new to this thread and i can still tell you to search!", "No no...it stands for you are an assshole."

Not a very friendly group here.
Curt

·
9,649 Posts
h_curtis said:
Me: "I looked for a thread that had all the abbreviations on it and can't find it, so don't yell at me too much."

Kind responses here: "It stands for S-E-A-R-C-H.", "Look what I found while searching Ass Hole", "dude, i am new to this thread and i can still tell you to search!", "No no...it stands for you are an assshole."

Not a very friendly group here.
Curt

No, we're awesome. You'd be on edge if you saw this question 100000X before.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.