BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I had my car in for scheduled service. When I dropped it off I remember thinking, "perhaps I should empty the change from beneath the armrest. Nah, they wouldn't resort to such blatant and petty theft!" This morning, I could only laugh when I noticed not a single quarter remained. At least they left the dimes, nickles and pennies.

·
Registered
785 Posts
in jersey? What stealer?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
yea jeez I've never heard of this happening. are you sure you had change in there to begin with? again, what dealer?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yesterday, I had my car in for scheduled service. When I dropped it off I remember thinking, "perhaps I should empty the change from beneath the armrest. Nah, they wouldn't resort to such blatant and petty theft!" This morning, I could only laugh when I noticed not a single quarter remained. At least they left the dimes, nickles and pennies.
They probably thought you wouldn't notice if they left the smaller coins. You know not everyone that works at BMW is making big bucks. The people that wash the cars after service probably get close to minimum wage.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
They probably thought you wouldn't notice if they left the smaller coins. You know not everyone that works at BMW is making big bucks. The people that wash the cars after service probably get close to minimum wage.
I'd bet that's who took it... wouldn't be surprised since a few BMW dealerships around here don't wash the cars themselves, just send them to a local wash.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I took it to Princeton BMW's brand new huge facility in Hamilton. Good theory on the washers. They really did do a great job washing the car, so I don't mind funding their vending machine visit.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I took it to Princeton BMW's brand new huge facility in Hamilton. Good theory on the washers. They really did do a great job washing the car, so I don't mind funding their vending machine visit.
Stealing is stealing.. period. Report them to the mgnt.

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
:lmao: i laugh because i use to do the same thing...but only when there was a lot of coins and i knew they wouldnt notice...i would take the quarters to buy a soda and snacks from the vending machines...one quarter from this car and another from another car...before you know it i had enough to buy my snacks :( i know im a azz hole and im going to hell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts