E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've a curiosity, how much cost these wheels in USA?
I've interested of mount these wheels on my next car, i've contact the european importer that he told me the price....for 2 HRE 547R 8,5x19 and 2 10x19 he asked to me 9.200 dollars :loco: :eek:mg:

So i decided to choose another wheels.... :bawling:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Silver76 said:
I've a curiosity, how much cost these wheels in USA?
I've interested of mount these wheels on my next car, i've contact the european importer that he told me the price....for 2 HRE 547R 8,5x19 and 2 10x19 he asked to me 9.200 dollars :loco: :eek:mg:

So i decided to choose another wheels.... :bawling:
shipping must be expensive.....because the rims should not be more than 6,000.....talk to sam or simon @ rennsport.com

·
Read Only
1,811 Posts
yeah... your importer is ripping you off... msrp for them is less than 6k, and you should be able to find a set from one of the sponsors for somewhere between 4-5k depending upon the finish.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yah, call Rennsport for HRE rims. 9,200? Thats the price for like 20's in the 8 series!

547R Brushed, 19x8.5 19x9 (are you running an m3? if so, get 19x9 19x10)

These wheels in the most expensive finish shouldn't be more than like 6k shipped to your place. They are only 25 pounds per rim btw. Don't get lied to about having to ship HEAVY rims.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.