BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hallo, when i get mirrors and the 3 piece i think i'll be done with my exterior modzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow this pic was taken like 4 months ago....what a pos

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
Damn that looks slammed...I love it!!!!:):):)

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i need wheel spacers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
those wheels have a 43mm offset, ACS makes a factory 7mm spacer you can order from CEC. That should fill out the fender nicely.

·
Registered
769 Posts
nice kev...but that's looks fine without spacer tho...then u can fit more chix in the rear seat and trunk:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BMW_M3_Power said:
Nice Kevin!
How's the suspension problem resolved?
thanks, i'll think about the spacer haha. And yea, d2 was cool they fixed the problem for free

·
Sick of Modding my car
446 Posts
p0tpie said:
hallo, when i get mirrors and the 3 piece i think i'll be done with my exterior modzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
done with exterior mods!!!:tsk: believe me i thought i was done too. But man o man, youll never be done:eek: :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
i hate you so much.

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,165 Posts
looks nice :thumbup: wish i had a car as nice as yours when i was 17.

sam at d2 fixed it for free. that's great ... other places would have tried to rape you. i'm impressed, but then again sam is a cool guy.

hahaha exterior modzzz complete? hmm ... i thought so too, but he is right ... it never ends. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Damn, thats tight. I love the rims. You must be the biggest baller in school.:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i am a major baller

·
call me kev :D
6,179 Posts
glad to see you got a hang of the camera too.. no more red and orange crap shot at night :eeps: :eeps: :D nice car man, can't believe you got rims b4 me :flipoff:

but i ain't worrying :eeps: :eeps:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts