E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my new fav rims along with RS-GT, RGR's, and LMs.

Post pics of cars on Style 5s. These will be my next set if I can find some. How does one go about fitting them on a 3 Series? I thought they only come in lower off sets?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Some of those rims you pictured aren't Style 5's, they are BBS RS's

·
'a certain moderator'
34,498 Posts
the style 5 have the straight lip, ya.

they will fit, u may have to stretch some tire, they come in 5er offset, but its not THAT aggressive (from what i have seen)

the last pic is the best example, that guy has more pics up, give a search.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wow Im digging the look on the E46. So whats the deal. Can we run 5 series rims? will they just stick out, because i like that look better :O

·
'a certain moderator'
34,498 Posts
^ yes. lug pattern is the same but it will poke out. requires some fender work and tire stretching at the least :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
On my old e34:

Same set on my 3 back in the day:

I would have kept them but the offset was too low and I was constantly rubbing. Wish I wouldn't have sold them though.

·
Registered
537 Posts
you had the wrong tires on there, gotta stretch a bit, but the offset doesnt look too bad.
Yea, I was running 235's. I would have had to go to 205's or 215's to avoid rubbing. Plus my car isn't lowered so it didn't look to good. They went to a good home.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
On my old e34:

Same set on my 3 back in the day:

I would have kept them but the offset was too low and I was constantly rubbing. Wish I wouldn't have sold them though.
More pics of the E34 please? :hi:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts