BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just fell in love with that kind of wheels .I especially love those of the swedish M3 with volk and those of the guy who has a csl bumper whitout hole.Sorry for my english .Pleez post all pics of E46 fitted with red ring wheels.thanks

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes i found it disgusting but since i saw the swedish volked M3 i love it .I dont think its ricey.It makes the wheels look huge!!! thanks for posting!!!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
say what you want.. that red ring is rice and will not be popular for long :p
Most people are too scared to be different. This is why they'll never be remembered.

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
who gives a ratz ass whats in style or what not and who has it and who doesnt, thats all senseless bullsh it....all that matters is: does it look good with the car? yes? then it rocks and thats the end of it, were here its now, mod it while you got it and do it up however it is that works for you...lol

in teh future im sure well find other crazy ways to do wheels, this one just adds to the options.

I think its fukin sick as hell in the race style rides and its much better than just fully painted black wheels cuz its a great trick to make the wheels feel big and not that dirty wheels feel and still get away with having a blacked out look that doesnt get lost...

that red one is nice as hell, the silver one just takes the damn cake though...sick as hell

1 - 20 of 177 Posts