BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Internet Sales
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are starting this thread for our own review of the BMW Performance Exhaust. This is exhaust a year ago was $1,500 and is now $429.20 PLUS $45 shipping anywhere in the USA, $70 to Canada, every other destination will be quoted from PM's or emails. Thanks everyone and enjoy the pictures and the review. Feel free to email us to put your orders in.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Whats the difference between these and OEM ZHP exhaust?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Exhaust Review

We are starting this thread for our own review of the BMW Performance Exhaust. This is exhaust a year ago was $1,500 and is now $429.20 PLUS $45 shipping anywhere in the USA, $70 to Canada, every other destination will be quoted from PM's or emails. Thanks everyone and enjoy the pictures and the review. Feel free to email us to put your orders in.
:popcorn:

·
Internet Sales
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are waiting on customers of ours to do the review. Sorry guys but it might be 2-3 more days. Also I dont have many left of these. They are nice. see the below picture.

also on sale, bmw ssk see picture below

·
Internet Sales
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we have this exhaust still in stock 8 more left !!!! Price $430 plus $35-$45 shipping Order ASAP !!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tempting. I would like to get a sound clip/read review first! Cool thread, I have been waiting for one like this! +1 In for the review.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just had these installed and it definitely sounds a lot nicer than stock! Already took some video clips of a before and after, now I just need to take some pics. I'll be posting a review for this soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Ok, since everyone has been wondering about these i've decided record some video clips of some before and afters, to finally try to put an end to all the questions :) Before purchasing this exhaust from Patrick (who I would like to say provided exceptional customer service!!) I was looking for a Dinan free flow exhaust. I didn't want some super loud and racey - I wanted some more conservative but definitely add a little more oomph... and these are absolutely perfect for me! I had the chance to meet up with a friend the other day to listen to his ZHP and exhaust, and there have been speculations stating that the ZHP exhaust is the same as the performance exhaust. This, I can say first hand, is not true. I have a 325 and this exhaust has a deeper tone, and IMO sounds exceptionally clean. It's definitely not a TSE or a Remus system, but for those who are like me then this is a perfect choice. My friend has a Remus exhaust and says he loves the sound of my new setup :D When I get my Mtech2 rear /w CF diffuser and CSL handless trunk put on this weekend, the rear would be perfect :drools:

ANYWAYS here are some video clips! enjoy!

Stock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZxaMhn847k

Performance exhuast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WeObU-pUZo

here's an extra:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tp_yK5suyI

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks for posting the videos. Once I get some cash I am getting this exhast. I wish I could hear it on a 2005 zhp like mine, because I think sound could vary year to year, model to model, etc. Do you have any other mods that would effect it (headers, etc)?

·
Registered
478 Posts
I agree, the sound will vary depending on the model and year. I don't have a doubt that it will only sound better on a ZHP though as mine is a 2003 325. The only other engine mod I have is an intake. I hope this will help you with your decision on a setup :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
I would really like a picture of the stock part vs the performance part. Just to see how much less restrictive this one is.

·
Internet Sales
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys just to let you know. On Black Friday we are offering 1/2 off on all shipments on orders put in on that day.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts