BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

2621 - 2640 of 2646 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
E46 M3 Vert works key door

Since we don't have a place to hang out, let's use this for all our questions, info, and vert related topics just until we get our own sub-forum.

:hi:

Hi,

My name is Gabe, and I have a vert.
Hi everyone,

My vert Top will not respond to the interior switch but can be operated by driver door with key. Where do I start to fix this

Thanks
Stuart

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Haven't had much time to give her more love since I became a dad last September.
But still she looks great when she is dirty.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nearly 5-1/2 years of ownership. We are a convertible family. My wife and I still have the first convertible we bought (1968 Dodge GTS purchased in January 1983). We also have a 1967 Barracuda convertible. The BMW is not perfect, but still a very nice car...We are the third owners of both the Dodge and the BMW.

Pictures are from my driveway, a trip to Oregon, and 17-mile drive.

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nearly 5-1/2 years of ownership. We are a convertible family. My wife and I still have the first convertible we bought (1968 Dodge GTS purchased in January 1983). We also have a 1967 Barracuda convertible. The BMW is not perfect, but still a very nice car...We are the third owners of both the Dodge and the BMW.

Pictures are from my driveway, a trip to Oregon, and 17-mile drive.
I miss my e46 vert.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
656 Posts
Scooped up from auction almost three years ago. Maintenance been affordable in general. Top always worked. Been very drivable for a few months since PS redone.... knock on wood
01 330cic 205,000 mi
I say only thing can’t do in a vert is run Spec e46 races!

2621 - 2640 of 2646 Posts