BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

321 - 340 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
^^^Those photos are super crisp! I like them all, but if I were to pick at anything, it would be this:

Photo 2 - The angle of the car, plus the fact that the car is on the grass, doesn't really make sense. Looks out of place.

Photo 3 - You only have four and a third of the ITB, why not all of them? Kinda distracting, and looks like you didn't take the time to set up the shot.

(just my opinion)

·
Registered
89 Posts
^^^Those photos are super crisp! I like them all, but if I were to pick at anything, it would be this:

Photo 2 - The angle of the car, plus the fact that the car is on the grass, doesn't really make sense. Looks out of place.

Photo 3 - You only have four and a third of the ITB, why not all of them? Kinda distracting, and looks like you didn't take the time to set up the shot.

(just my opinion)
Thanks for the criticism! I appreciate it!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
5 Posts
This thread is awesome! Thanks for all the helpful tips everyone.

·
Registered
241 Posts
trying to improve my photo skills/learning to take some good pictures, here's some of my most resent photo's.
please comment on them, need to learn to improve.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Front 8,5x19" et25. 215/35
Rear 9,5x19" et25. 225/35

·
The OG
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #335
Nice to see this thread is still going, I started this nearly 10 years ago! :)

Here are some of my "Car & Model" pics, enjoy ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
The first 2 pics are a friend of mine's. And the last one is mine. Getting into automotive photography so if you have any tips on these pictures I would appreciate it! This was taken with a Nikon d5200 with the 18-55 kit lens. Haven't had enough time to upgrade my lens :facepalm:

Attachments

321 - 340 of 351 Posts