E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isnt a BMW but i figured since its an enthusiast site i would share anyway! After having selling the M3 i decided to get a hummer H1, what i didnt realize is how much they cost to maintain so i sold it after about 1 1/2 months, spent 2k in that time period and it was an '01 so not that old. Then after driving the new S4 i had to have it, enen though i was thinking about another M it just wasnt practical here in northern NJ for a daily driver. The S4 really is an awesome car although its not as fast as the M3, it does feel like it handles better(to me), and the interior is a lot nicer IMO. Well here they are hope you guys like it, and now the modding begins again! First the old M.

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
I LOVE YOUR CAR i was thinking about gettin a S4 for my next car if i do i know im getting the same combo as u ive been saying it to everyone on the board! all hale nogaro blue! :bow:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea the nogaro is an awesome color and you really have to see it in person to get a feel for the color . I have yet to see any picture really capture the true color!

·
Registered
748 Posts
nice car man

that is the exact car i ordered however i couldnt stand the wait and took back my down payment to order my m3

good luck with it

·
Registered
207 Posts
NICE!!! great color. and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for removing a hummer from the road. besides inflicting brain tumors by looking at their obscene ugliness, i feel safer knowing that when i do get hit by an suv, theyll probably notice.

·
Registered
263 Posts
glad you like the S4

i just got one as well. really liking it so far excpet that gas milage.

so what modding are you thinking?? need some ideas....

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
nice carl...yo i lost your number!! but call mine so i can give you your toooooools back! or just swing by my house tomorrow (fri)..imma be home after 12 in the afternoon

·
Registered
347 Posts
Presns323i said:
goddamn, all the m3 owners are going to S4s.
yeah, seems like alot are getting rid of them period (even 04). I guess prices add up if you don't buy outright and only have to worry about insurance and gas.

Like the color combo as well, if I was to get one I'd get the same combo (love the blue in any sports car). Wouldn't consider really getting one though cause they don't come in 2Dr, if they come in 2Dr in a year or too then I might. Well deffently test drive one to see what it's like.

congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
you M was my fav M on the board
i remember seeing it in the classifieds

very tastfuly mod.

i have the pics for the sale thread but do u have some more? :)

congrats on your new car man
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea ill give you a call later al imdone with classes at 2. Yea the seats are stock recaro's with black leather and the blue alcantera. Yea a lot of M owners are switching over to the S. Trovan i have a milltek non res cat back exhaust on order(15hp 20 lb. ft), hyperflow intake(10hp), SSk, and Giac chip(15hp and 15 lb. ft.), and e-codes. In the spring ill be adding iforged wheels (black centers) maybe ottenger front, and lowering it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts