E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked it up yesterday... speechless... fast... verrry fukkin fast... its the 50th Anniversary edition, yellow and black

I already did the flush side indicators, the integreated taillight with built in signals, and the plate bracket instead of that long retarded thing that all the new bikes come with

Oh and these pictures werent taken with the canon rebel, these were taken with my girlfriends cell phone the motorolla sliver or whatever the hell its called

·
Registered
252 Posts
My Trick Honda 600RR

Here are a few pics of my tweaked 2005 Honda 600RR. . .

PVM 5-Y Spoke Forged Aluminum Wheels (with OEM sprocket bolt-pattern)
GALFER Wave Rotors Front and Rear
GALFER Pads Front and Rear
Carbon Fiber/Kevlar Front Brake Lines
G-craft Reservoir
ARATA (black Ti cannister)
Power Commander III usb
Vortex Black Rearset
Vortex Countershaft Sprocket (drilled, gold cad)
DID 520ERV3 Chain
Renthal Rear Sprocket (gold tint hard anodized)
OHLINS kitted HMAS/SHOWA
Toby Steering Dampener
Gregg's Flushmounts
Clear Alternatives SMOKE Integrated Tail Light
Carbon Fiber Works Rear Hugger
Larry's Fender Eliminator (adapted to ARATA cannister hanger)
EMGO OEM-type Carbon Fiber Mirrors
Tank Slapper Invisible Tank Protector
Feather Carbon's carbon fiber mono lower fairing (left and right molded into a single piece), and carbon fiber side panels

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
///M PWR 00 said:
I picked it up yesterday... speechless... fast... verrry fukkin fast... its the 50th Anniversary edition, yellow and black

I already did the flush side indicators, the integreated taillight with built in signals, and the plate bracket instead of that long retarded thing that all the new bikes come with

Oh and these pictures werent taken with the canon rebel, these were taken with my girlfriends cell phone the motorolla sliver or whatever the hell its called

one of my dream bikes

·
Registered
782 Posts
Someone told me that those things go 0-100 mph in first gear. Is that true or BS? BTW nice bike I love yamaha's especially the R6.

·
Banned
69 Posts
All the liter bikes are geared pretty high so yea very close to 100.

I know my Aprilia Factory would do close to that but it's revving to redline at that kind of speed in first.

Rob_ZHP said:
Someone told me that those things go 0-100 mph in first gear. Is that true or BS? BTW nice bike I love yamaha's especially the R6.

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
///M PWR 00 said:
Your car still sucks, hahahaha
:eek:wned: Awesome bike! Looks sick...:thumbup:

·
Registered
931 Posts
///M PWR 00, Congrats on your R1! I'm riding a 2001 R1 and would love to trade it in for a neweR 1, but I had a accident two years ago ... bike is fixed now, but my wife will never let me get a new one. Anyhow, enjoy and ride carefully.

E4t6, your ride looks very nice. Excellent list of upgrades! But, why didn't you get the 1000RR?

330iperformance ... Sorry, but R1 over 600RR

Any of you Fanatics going to MotoGP?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts