E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gooood Morning,
Stumbled across this forum in my search for ALLL the knowledge of BMW's. I stayed up most of the night scrolling through a lot of the discussions. I just gotta say, this place seems like a BMW owners HEAVEN.
On that note...I don't own a BMW....YET...
I'm actually in the middle of doing some research on a 2005 330Ci Convertable. There is one for sale in town, going to be testing her out on Tuesday. Any advice is welcomed with open arms!
I'm rambling though.
Thank you all for the wealth of knowledge I have attained already!

Sincerly,
The Next Biggest BMW Enthusiast the World has yet to see.......or at least my small town has to see ; P
Melissa C.

·
Administrator
2004 330Ci 115k miles
16,314 Posts
Read through the Buyer’s Guide, if you have not already.

Have someone very knowlegable of E46s thoroughly inspect it BEFORE purchase. You want to know all its dirty secrets, because bargaining leverage. (y)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Read through the Buyer’s Guide, if you have not already.

Have someone very knowlegable of E46s thoroughly inspect it BEFORE purchase. You want to know all its dirty secrets, because bargaining leverage. (y)
Thank you so much! This is GOLD!! I truly appreciate it!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Follow up to the Vert (i'm slowly learning the language, hehe)...I test drove her today....and OH MY. She felt so gooood. the dealer has it way over priced..even in my limited knowledge...she's a tad up there. Also he doesn't know much about BMW's...I'm moving on..but not done dreaming! My mission is to get my dream car this summer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome, this place has a lot of great information and knowledge. Good luck on your search and hope you get one soon!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts