BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
yah know, I'm torn on the subject...

I was really feeling it, but now my eye has started to look elsewhere.

I am debating whether to save my money and keep my 323 as a daily driver and get a sportier car as project car to work on, or to do some serious modding on the the 323.

·
Mod Squad
12,623 Posts
The $10K I dumped into my car says yes. :(

The only thing that makes me feel better about spending that amount of cash is the fact that there's tons of folks that spend five times plus that amount on their cars. :eek:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
The $10K I dumped into my car says yes. :(

The only thing that makes me feel better about spending that amount of cash is the fact that there's tons of folks that spend five times plus that amount on their cars. :eek:
:werd: so I don't feel that bad because of that reason^

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
yes I am, instead of just buying the new tires I needed I got new black staggered asa ar1s 18s with the new contisportcontact 3s, I got both for the "retail" of the tires so I don't feel too bad but still it's ridiculous I've had the car less than 2 yrs and this is gonna be it's fifth set of rims!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i have the sport rims and i needed tires but instead i bought the 19" MRR GT-1s with Toyo T1R's. the damn bug bit me hard!

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
yea i have the sport rims and i needed tires but instead i bought the 19" MRR GT-1s with Toyo T1R's. the damn bug bit me hard!
lol I got the M68s with PS2s sitting in the storage under the house, the 18in Ronals I have are about to join them if no one buys em, ahhhhhhhh!!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I have started working two jobs just to make this 323i sitting in my yard MY 323I. But ive modded every one of my rides ive had since i was 15 so the mod bug is somewhat embedded in my dna. i love it

·
Registered
774 Posts
I keep asking myself if I should have just bought a more sportier car to begin with instead of spending nearly 9k so far. However, I know Id spend just as much if I bought a different car. It started with buying whiter bulbs for my motorcycle...look what it has become. And theres no end in sight. As long as I have a paycheck, I will have an eye out for mods, whether I like it or not

·
What a Pisser
727 Posts
I'm looking for a second job just to do mods. I've also modded my last couple of cars. So like wrathchild819 said, it's in the dna. lol!

·
Registered
838 Posts
At this point I am very happy with my car. The only thing I'd change is get a different rear bumper. But, considering I don't want to spend the $, I'm perfectly satisfied w/ things as they are. :)

·
What a Pisser
727 Posts
A buddy of mine used to do mods to his cars all the time. Seems like every month he did something new. I asked him once if he was done with the car. His words to me were..."It's NEVER Done!"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts