BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pretty interesting that latest M3 CSL's have still got the pre-facelift headlights.. don't ya think !????

Everyone to their own, but I prefer the pre-facelift headlamps ! (only because I have a 2k1 model myself :tongue: )

http://www.bmwworld.com/pics/3er/e46/m3/6125_1024.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Since the M3 has the pre-face lift headlamps, it's really not much of a surprise that the lightened CSL version has the same lamps. I personally like the older lamps better, especially with the M3's front bumper. They look much more aggressive in my eyes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops I didn't realise the M3 headlamps had not been facelifted ! sorry .... but anyhow I agree, they're alot more aggressive looking.

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
many DO NOT like the face lifts , me included:D .......thk god they didnt do that to the M like they did to the sedan 02 + and coupe

·
Registered
76 Posts
that's a nice lookin car. i think it's samir's supercharged 330i that i've read soo much about, but it's not a factory face-lifted M3 like the ones i think you're describing.

·
call me kev :D
6,308 Posts
h134206 said:
that's a nice lookin car. i think it's samir's supercharged 330i that i've read soo much about, but it's not a factory face-lifted M3 like the ones i think you're describing.
well .. there is no such thing as the face lifted m3, so he is just showing how a face lift headlight looks with the whole m3 look. :)

let's hope that bangle won't mess up the beautiful m3 :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Coupe facelift, IMO, only looks good with the M-tech bumper...

Sedan facelift I think looks much better than pre-facelift.

·
Banned
2,061 Posts
It doesn't look like a Saab. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts