E46 Fanatics Forum banner

What size/setup would you be interested in?

• 18'' non-staggered

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • 18'' staggered

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • 19'' non-staggered

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 19'' staggered

Votes: 38 50.7%
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
I don't see how anybody here thinks these look better than the VMR version? :confused:
:werd: VMR reps are absolutely amazing. I'd say VMR reps are the best. The finish is silky smooth, the wheels are very strong, and the concavity :yikes: I think my non-m v710s have the same, if not more, concavity than those e9x reps.

My VMR v710s look 2x more concave in person than in the pics I have seen of them. I even think they are more concave than e46 m3 19" OEM wheels (regular, not competition package). And they are non-m +45 offsets. When I first bought them they surprised me. The fronts are as concave as I expected the rears to be. The rears are just :drool:.

I wouldn't expect the non-m version of those new e9x reps to have the same concavity as the ones in the pics. Just go with VMR, they're the tried and tested rep that has withstood the test of time.

Discussion starter · #29 ·
You guys win. The more I look at the VMR's, the more I :drool: I really like their 710's too! I don't think there is enough interest in these alufelgen CSLs anyway. I guess next step is to get price quote for some 19'' staggered VMR VB3 or 710's... :hi: sponsors!

You guys win. The more I look at the VMR's, the more I :drool: I really like their 710's too! I don't think there is enough interest in these alufelgen CSLs anyway. I guess next step is to get price quote for some 19'' staggered VMR VB3 or 710's... :hi: sponsors!
PM coming shortly. :)

20 staggered, offsets +5 incraments 8.5-11. pure win all over. sales would go throught the roof, not ever one wants to play it safe.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.