BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

What size/setup would you be interested in?

• 18'' non-staggered

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • 18'' staggered

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • 19'' non-staggered

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 19'' staggered

Votes: 38 50.7%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been looking at wheels and have stumbled upon thread after thread about these guys from other forums, and these wheels are simply stunning! Everything about these CSL reps are win. Unfortunately, atm, they don't make these in E46 fitment. But with the help of you guys maybe we can convince them to come! I have posted a poll and in order to gauge interest, could you guys please answer the poll with the size wheels you're interested in? Let me know what you guys think of these wheels, here is the link to the groupbuy currently going on: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271194

and now.... drum roll please... on to the pics!

Win? or no win?:hi:

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Those are incredible but I doubt they will make it for e46's...its weird though I was looking at these earlier and wondering the same thing

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, WHY wouldn't they make it the car they originated from. I had spoken to the Alufelgen guys and they were thinking of making these for the E46, but obviously ONLY if there are people interested in what they have to offer. If you guys can, lets make this happen! I know these wheels would look sooooo sick on our rides and check out their thread I posted in my original post, they talk about the quality of their finish... they're saying that you guys don't need to worry about the finish on these! Look at the spokes and concavity on those babies! beautiful! I don't know about you guys, but I would sure as hell pay a premium for these! Their group buy numbers are 999 shipped which is very reasonable! Also for those who want custom powdercoating, I think it's pretty damn cheap to do it. Let's make this happen hopefully by the summer.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Any CSL reps are still CSL reps. :eek:
True but these are very nice reps

If we can get them to make these for our cars then I'm all in for it...just not willing to wait too long

·
Registered
206 Posts
:repost:

Ive seen these reps all over e90 forum. They are ok. Nothing special, weight is about the same as the rest. Almost identical shape too.

Travis

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Any CSL reps are still CSL reps. :eek:
true, reps are reps. But if you think about it... Say for instance if we would compare LM reps (Miro vs. Linea Corse) there is that slight difference that we all notice.

True but these are very nice reps
If we can get them to make these for our cars then I'm all in for it...just not willing to wait too long
I think as soon as the E46 community shows a good deal of interest, I don't see why they wouldn't make these for us SOON! *hint* :4ngie:

:repost:

Ive seen these reps all over e90 forum. They are ok. Nothing special, weight is about the same as the rest. Almost identical shape too.

Travis
similar to my reply to Southpaw, there is that slight difference in the design that makes the wheel that much more appealing. I searched on this forum and it didn't seem as though people were aware of these so i'm bringing it here. Some people are just picky with wheel design anyways! I mean if you had the choice given 'x' amount of wheels laid out in front of you, then obviously you would select the most appealing of the batch (assuming that they are within the same price range)

I want these so bad in 18x8 18x9 +35. I have had my csl's for three days and I already want these haha.
Hey, no shame in having an extra pair for the nice weather!! :woot:

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I'm down. Let's start a petition or something and show them how many e46'ers are interested!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
these reps are the most concave on the market that i know of.

Oooo....I wouldn't say that, the VMR 19x10's have something to say about that :thanks:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey, no shame in having an extra pair for the nice weather!! :woot:
Haha good point. That means I would have three sets of wheels, but I can think of some good things to do with them. :4ngie: OEM-track, csl rep 1-road trips, csl rep 2-rest of the time sexy :drool:.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeh, all we need is yet another CSL rep. There are at least four or five now and everyone and his brother have them on their cars. How about something new and original for a change?

·
Registered
15,099 Posts
Yeh, all we need is yet another CSL rep. There are at least four or five now and everyone and his brother have them on their cars. How about something new and original for a change?
Jeebus.

Finally someone understands.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts