E46 Fanatics Forum banner

The Future of my 325xi

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Bimmer_NY 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm an old member of E46Fanatics.com but I forgot my username and password since I haven't been on in a year or so.

I have a 325xi, located in New York - Long Island.
Metallic Grey Exterior with Black Leather Interior.

Love my car, especially the color, but lately i've been watching videos of Vinyl Wrapping. I can't get my mind off of wrapping my car (DIY) with the satin white vinyl wrap.
I've been researching a lot on the matte, I even re-did my interior and put some carbon fiber splash into it.:4ngie:
On the other hand, I want to start a new project, Matte White Vinyl Wrap my exterior.
I know it will be a hard DIY, never seen anyone do a 325xi DIY yet even though I didn't search too far, however I have searched prices.

It's not so easy. I've seen prices from $300 - $1200 for enough vinyl wrap to wrap a sedan, but I can't know which is the best material until I try it out.:D

I'm looking for someone who has had experience or has experience with wrapping cars. Can you please reply with information on the top Vinyl Online Websites and Prices.

I'm also searched for videos and threads on people REMOVING the vinyl wrap, and how it affected their car. Recently I took my tints off and had to work my A$$ off taking the adhesive off with a small razor!!:bawling:

Does Vinyl leave adhesive after a lot time ? Anyone have any reference threads to direct me to?

Thanks for taking your time to read and answer! Appreciate it!
I'll re-post within a few weeks with pics and information on which brand I use!:thumbsup:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.