BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Formerly 330CI6spd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they call it race for cars w/o sport suspension and sport for cars w/ sport suspension.. since I have a coupe, it's H&R sports..

just did a DIY Saturday.. approx. 1 1/2 finger all around but she may settle a little... ride is still smooth.. not much difference...

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Looks very nice....I want to drop mine really bad but my dad doesnt want to let me (dk why).

Where they hard to install?

·
Formerly 330CI6spd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very easy to install compared to japanese cars.. the back required no spring compression, just a couple of heavy foots to step down.. (followed DIY on tech section)

my windows are tinted 36% all around..

·
Registered
98 Posts
I DOUBT YOU'RE THE FIRST

·
Formerly 330CI6spd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maq said:
are those black reflectors on your front bumper or you pshoped them?

car is looking good

thanks.. they are black vinyl stickers.. I'm not willing to spend $80 on some painted reflectors...

charge man said:
I DOUBT YOU'RE THE FIRST

I am the first, never seen one on this forum or the streets! Unless you can prove me wrong... :flipoff: :lmao:

·
Euro.Techniks
4,209 Posts
I'm loving the 04 coupe more and more but that steel gray 325 is nice

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks sweet! I would love to drop my '04 330cic conv but with the Breyton 19x10's on the rear, I am afraid it will be a mess from wheel rub. As it stands I rolled the lips in about 1/8th and am not having a problem.

:)

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Hail to the first 04 with a drop...Now you need some rims bro...Keep up the good work....Cupkit, M3 Mirrors, Mtech, Diff coming soon on this 04

·
Formerly 330CI6spd
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Straz 330Ci said:
Hail to the first 04 with a drop...Now you need some rims bro...Keep up the good work....Cupkit, M3 Mirrors, Mtech, Diff coming soon on this 04
:thumbup: more mods coming soon as well

1 - 13 of 13 Posts