• No it'll be hard to live with

Votes: 1 7.1%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

My mate is looking at a Dakar M3 on an 09 plate, but is also considering whether the car is worth the extra over a standard M3. He is also wondering if he could live with the colour long term and whether it would make a resale in the future harder, or actually make it easier.

Any opinions welcome.

The car in question is this one:

http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/auc/car_d...WD92040P389077

Cheers
Stan

·
Registered
933 Posts
Not many people want yellow when buying cars, apart from the enthusiasts. I say it's a hard color to sell but I personally love the color on the e36 and e46. Can't judge colors but if going to be sold later on, i would not recommend it. I would get one on an e46 m3 because I wouldn't sell it and love the color. But that's me. Everyone's different.

Photo's are also not visible.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
I was hard pressed not to get a yellow M3 a year ago, but given the rarity of these cars and how nice they actually look in person, I pulled the trigger on my PY. Its really not that bad seeing it everyday. Youre inside the car most of the time, and besides, the color starts to grow on you as you realize how different the yellows are from other M colors :thumbup: I say do it

·
Registered
950 Posts
if you are entertaining the thought of dakar, then you like it enough to get it. i have seen one in person and it was pretty decent looking, i just prefer a different color is all.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
i love it, and would def do it.
idk about resale over there tho, i know in the states it would be cake... i love off colored M's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts