BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the change of my mod path....

so guys, what do i do?

my brother just got a new '04 wrx 5spd in pull-me-over blue. That sucker's got more speed than my 323 could ever hope of having ... stock!

so should i give up my aspirations of "go" mods and spend the $$ on mods for my brother's car? for example... 2k in mods gets the car down possibly into the 12's, but definitely low 13's. rediculous no?

should i try to make my car look... as my brother put it.. more "bling?" i don't really know where to start cuz i have not been thinking about look mods too much. I think i'm gonna ge 18" oz superleggeras. other than that, i dunno what 2 do. heck, i only bought the acs replica pedal set because my deadpedal was cracked in half!

any help would be appreciated.

don't say :search: cuz as you know i've been browsing this forum for a while and i'm no n00b, just wanted to start up a thread.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you don't get it... i have a wrx... we share cars

·
--
718 Posts
So it's between spending money on your brother's car or spending it on exterior mods for your car. I would definitely do your car, since you've been here a while you know there's a ton of things you could do. Kit, tints, painted moldings/grill, etc.

EDIT: I just saw the post above mine. It would be sweet to put the performance mod money into the wrx. Then you could focus on exterior mods on your car and have the best of both worlds because it will take a lot of cash to beast a modded wrx with the 323.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here's what i'm thinking... oem m3 front bumper so i can get an awesome splitter. I think i have one lined up for pretty cheap.. painted in tiag. New fenders (cuz mine are hella messed up) hopefully wider so as to fit with the bumper. Maybe a cf hood, if i can find one for cheap. Also, i wanted to do an //m ish rear conversion using an oem m3 bumper, widening the fenders, and using the rear valence off of a zhp to allow for my tse2. top it off with a lip spoiler and a custom badge (not telling yet :eeps: but don't worry, it doesn't say m or dinan or any other tuner.)

i don't much like oem m3 sideskirts so i was thinking about something else... i really like the tornado sideskirts, but dunno if they'll flow.

Starting point for me from here i guess is gonna be wheels if that guy in the wheel/tire forum replies to my offer. .. oz superleggera 18's (not III )

-burrito

1 - 6 of 6 Posts