E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok
go to pick up my alluminum trim trim today at bmw dealership.
Of course i stand there waiting looking like a dumbass without anyone to help me cause well im obviously too young to have a bimmer. Anyway, so im standing waiting for the lady to stop working on her comp and to ask me what the hell im standing here and bothering her for. So i said- excuse me, and she says to me- Sir, im on lunch. ITS FOUR THIRTY!!!
ok, so i say to the overweight woman- ok, and i move on to the parts manager walking accross the lot.
Im like- hey, im here to pick up my trim, and he says ok bring the car over to the other side and we will put your trim in. So i say to him, i only need the back pieces in, i can do the rest. So he says ok. So im waiting...and waiting....and waiting....and after 2 freaking hours im like- wth? they tell me- sir, we are closing.
I said- I NEED MY CAR TO LEAVE!!
and they're like- ok, we will go check on ur car. And she says, if you just wait outside sir and the parts department man guy will come get you. So im like- ok, its not that bad, 15 mintues probably. Anyway, i take a seat on the side walk, wait for about 30 minutes and get up. Its raining and im like- SHYT. So i go to the back, and every door is locked and the place is completely closed. I look across the lot and theres my car with the freaking key hanging out of the door.
Get into my car, read this little note left for me.
Sir, you have voided your warranty and bmw can no longer be blah blah blah. im like- yea, no kidding, so i go home and u know what, my ride just doesnt feel the same. and then whats the damn things rolling in my trunk? I go home, look in my trunk and u know what i see....
i see my benfer taken out, my strut bar taken off with the nuts roaming around my trunk, they put back a regualr airbox in my engine and charged me for it, and they have unpluged my headrest tvs and put the "new sport headrests" and they charged me.
I have an appointment with the manager friday.
:banghead: :banghead: :ben:

·
Registered
353 Posts
WTF??
They did all that without asking you first? Can't you like sue them or something? I thought they always require your signature on some sort of "Work Authorization" form before they touch your car?

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
WTF, I would threaten to sue...call the BBB if the manager does not correct everything....they cant do any of that without your authroization...you didn't pay anything did you? what dealer in Florida was this?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
this is pretty bad, you gotta take legal action or threaten to take this publicly. I've never heard a story like this before.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am speechless

I would be in prison for manslaughter :ben:

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they left a note for me, and a pink slip reciept without my signature. Total of 420 dollars (w/o trim). The problem with this dealership is that they dont communicate with each other.
i will probably threaten to take it public you know, but whatever, this dealer has been known for crap servie and really, i was gonna take anybull**** they were gonna throw, i just wanted my damn trim in you know.
Anyway, im pissed to the point where all i can do is look in disappointment at every damn thing i see.

Im gonna get the headrests and the box returned and im gonna raise all hell.

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
no, im not calm
im just really sad...i guess
i figured my warranty would have been voided cause of the tvs, the new amps and the entirenew sound system i got in it.

can they do this? of course they cant, in fatc they dont f*cking know what they are doing.

hey! at least i got my trim in! (that was the most freakin sarcastic thing ive ever said in my life)

i think the thing that bothered me the most was the key stuck in my car with noone there you know...i couldnt believe they would do that...

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
OMG... that's like one of the worst dealer experience i've ever heard.. please do keep us updated.. and good luck

bring a laywer... dad.. or whatever... raise hell if needed.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
What dealership is it???

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Dame this sux azz... i hope you find the solution and keep us posted.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Lexie330ci said:
i figured my warranty would have been voided cause of the tvs, the new amps and the entirenew sound system i got in it.
that still doesnt constitute grounds for voiding your entire warranty..all bmw service employees are a buncha degenerates

·
Registered
202 Posts
damn, sorry to hear that bro, i would raise some serious hell, i thought it was bad when i had my car and the dealership, i got back to pick it up and it was raining, which would have been fine, it they had not left my windows open!!

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i know, ive heard ur guys' stories before, i even heard the one where the mechanic took one of your guys' m3s out for a bite.
Gosh, i really never thought this shyt would happen to me. i cant get get any sleep at all :(

·
Registered
353 Posts
Why would they void your warranty for an aftermarket sound system in your car?? I don't see what reason they can come up with??!! Draining too much juice from the battery? Please..!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts