BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And maybe even the state of GA. I Today I had the pleasure of Butlerizing an M3 droptop that belongs to M3Cab_ACS. I have to say, that the 19" A.C.S. type III's look nothing short of INCREDIBLE on this car. What an amazing combination!! Titanium Silver E46 M3 cabrio, hardtop, ACS suspension, ACS pedal set, ACS racing strut brace (mad props for that one, that is a work of art...) and now, some of the finest looking wheels ever created. What a beautiful car!

See attached, and tell me if that thing is not H.O.T.!!!!

Enjoy...

-Craig

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
ACS

HA HA HA!! I am fully Butlerized and loving evry minute of it! Thanks again on the set-up. The car gets better every day. :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO NO NO, thank you

for the continued business. Also, lets see some pictures of that strut brace that you inadvertantly made me purchase...

Glad you're happy...

-Craig

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,588 Posts
UltimateOne said:
Very Nice, but the 3 peice would have been better for an M :tongue:
I Agree! but awsmoe looking car none the less. :thumbup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To post pics:

Save the picture to your local hard drive where you can find it easily. Make sure it is a reasonably sized JPEG picture. When you are posting a reply or a new post, look for the browse button under the message box. Click browse, navigate to your picture on your computer, select the picture, and there you have it...

See if that works...

-Craig

1 - 12 of 12 Posts