BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

19821 - 19840 of 19884 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
the earlier posts in the thread made me run to youtube and see some vids... All I can say is "YES" to this one... The fitment is precision! just close enough to not touch, but still looks flush.

Say what you will about the stance guys, they helped me pay my way through college when I was getting my Architecture degree :) Much respect due!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aRepmLGskg

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ok I need help.... looking at a set of csl style 18x8.5/9.5. Et 35/33Would like to run 255/35 in the rear on stock ZSP suspension.. will I have any rubbing issues ? And if I lower it 1" with the same tire will there be any issues at all? Appreciate the help, I just need to grab these before they are gone if it's going to work.

·
Premium Member
20,929 Posts
Ok I need help.... looking at a set of csl style 18x8.5/9.5. Et 35/33Would like to run 255/35 in the rear on stock ZSP suspension.. will I have any rubbing issues ? And if I lower it 1" with the same tire will there be any issues at all? Appreciate the help, I just need to grab these before they are gone if it's going to work.

You will rub with that offset and size, if lowered. Stock suspension. Not sure. Maybe a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ended up going 18x8/9 et 40/45 with 255/35 and 224/45 perfect fit and can be lowered a good in/ inch and a half.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm liking them a lot so far! Did an auto-x and really beat on them. I think they perform well for the price. They're supposed to be better in the rain but I haven't really tested that much. Pretty much anything will be better than my last tires in the wet though (NT555).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Pics of my static daily taken last summer... :pimpin:

First with 3pc OZ breytons
Front: 17x9,5 ET= somewhere close 0
205/40
Rear: 17x10,5 ET= probably something negative
215/40

Second is a square set of VSP type2
18x9,5 ET=15
215/35

Both sets are now sold and I do have something even more unique in progress for this year :impulss:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Oh man, that is sexy, but like you said, it is brutal on the car, especially in Jersey. I've driven up there and through NYC... not lowered car friendly... i cracked a stock wheel on my Saab truck, up there in October, LOL!

That 330i lower grill always makes a prelift sedan/wagon front end.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Oh man, that is sexy, but like you said, it is brutal on the car, especially in Jersey. I've driven up there and through NYC... not lowered car friendly... i cracked a stock wheel on my Saab truck, up there in October, LOL!

That 330i lower grill always makes a prelift sedan/wagon front end.

Lol yes man i can only take so much it's actually a real 330i swap motor tranny diff brakes and front end... the kicker is that's a facelift hood love the combo! Thanks for the compliment!

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

19821 - 19840 of 19884 Posts