E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else notice that the 760 Li in TAXI was actually a 745. The car was in Roundel a while back. The movie actually was not that bad, awesome car chase scenes. woth the 5 bucks that i paid to go see it. awesome chase with with 2 TiAg M3 cabrio's at the end.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
i never noticed about the 745 / 760, but the m3 is really nice, i think the movie was well worth it, especially the car scenes :thumbup:

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'm going to have to get off my lazy a$$ and go watch the movie this week ...

·
Registered
893 Posts
crazy1323 said:
Did anyone else notice that the 760 Li in TAXI was actually a 745. The car was in Roundel a while back. The movie actually was not that bad, awesome car chase scenes. woth the 5 bucks that i paid to go see it. awesome chase with with 2 TiAg M3 cabrio's at the end.
5 bucks? Dang I need to move to the heartland. They cost like 10 or 11 in the LA area.

·
Registered
0 Posts
xkrnxnamjahx said:
it's 5 bucks here to, 7 for night time
$6.50 with my student ID *****es...and if i was a lil older...like 30 or so...id just ask for the senior discount...its like the cheapest ticket they offer...and i dont think there allowed to card u...or at least who the fcuk would want to...

·
devGOD
2,473 Posts
$6.50 before 3pm weekday and sunday. the movie was ok lacking a little something... it did make me think about run flat tires. also where is that bridge/highway they were on in NYC? i never seen that before.

·
Banned
263 Posts
Id go see it but the whole Taxi like transforming into the MIB car turned me off. And I dont think Queen Latifa is a good actress at all.

·
Crazy Boy
1,324 Posts
crazy1323 said:
the original french version was much better...

and they took the story line straight out of it.

·
Banned
263 Posts
I know and makes "white jokes". Why is that? Black ppl can makes white jokes but whites cant makes black jokes?

·
I SHOP @ TURNER MOTORSPORT
743 Posts
Mpowered said:
the original french version was much better...

and they took the story line straight out of it.
The French version was called TAXI TAXI. And I think they came out with a TAXI 2 after that. It was a [email protected] movie. I saw it when I was in Luxenburg (sp). :thumbup:

·
Registered
839 Posts
2002GarrettTII said:
I know and makes "white jokes". Why is that? Black ppl can makes white jokes but whites cant makes black jokes?
:werd:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, it was a 745 with a full ACS kit. I could not tell what kind of wheels though. They looked like 20" HRE 547's. The person that owns the car has i badged as a 777i. In the movie they put a 760 badge on it.

·
.--. . -. .. ...
4,684 Posts
crazy1323 said:
Yes, it was a 745 with a full ACS kit. I could not tell what kind of wheels though. They looked like 20" HRE 547's. The person that owns the car has i badged as a 777i. In the movie they put a 760 badge on it.
OHHHHHHHH. I know which one you're talking about now. I read about it in tuningwerks. Unless there are two 777s.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts