E46 Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 40 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
haha well thread was made today, so i thought you purchased it not to long ago. but once again congrats and cant wait to see whats next! im so excited:excited:
UPS says 2 days until I have something new to show you guys :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well, I've kinda spilled the beans anyway.

New wheels to fit those brakes. I was sad to see the Apexs go, but I stepped it up a bit...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
oh, and there's an exhaust and a few other things in there. I just didn't have pictures handy...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
so whens the news about your car going to HPF?
I'd kinda like a house and a 2nd car before going HPF. I know, I know super reliable and all but after watching my buddy deal with a F/I track car...

It's surprisingly hard to buy toilet paper with the M3 in the shop and this being the daily (left):

I did pick up a rack of ribs and a bottle of scotch on it the other night. #mancard ftw

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'd kinda like a house and a 2nd car before going HPF. I know, I know super reliable and all but after watching my buddy deal with a F/I track car...

It's surprisingly hard to buy toilet paper with the M3 in the shop and this being the daily (left):

I did pick up a rack of ribs and a bottle of scotch on it the other night. #mancard ftw
i understand HPF is pricey, so how do you get home if you shop for groceries on the bike?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
i understand HPF is pricey, so how do you get home if you shop for groceries on the bike?
2000 cubic inch Chrome messenger bag :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Incidentally, my garage door opener gave up the ghost today... which makes it hard to get the bike in.

So I went in through the mail room. Got some weird looks...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
New development: traded Apexes for a mess of Vorsteiner goodies... stay tuned.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
21 - 40 of 264 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.