·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
:bow:

Looking great, bro. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
beautiful car man. looks amazing. great taste in modding! i heard they got rid of the all black dare plates up in pa. didnt even know they offered them in va too.

·
Registered
334 Posts
i dont normally like audi's.... but holy sh1t :drool: sick sick sick!

do you have coilovers? id suggest u drop the back a lil more... sedan's look strange with raked look

(please dont take this the wrong way, the cars soo hottt i had to pick a fault cos its a vag :p)

bryce

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are those the black onyx finish rs4 reps?
nope, they're the normal gunmetal ones.

beautiful car man. looks amazing. great taste in modding! i heard they got rid of the all black dare plates up in pa. didnt even know they offered them in va too.
oh I love that license plate! it'd be so obnoxious to have a blacked-out car with a white and yellow license plate.

do you have coilovers? id suggest u drop the back a lil more... sedan's look strange with raked look
I do. KW Variante3s. yeah, I was noticing that, actually. the wheels are nicely centered in the wheel wells, but damn is there a raked look to it. even more-so in some of the other pictures I deemed unfit for posting.

thanks for the good words, guys! I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit concerned posting pics on a non-roundel on a bimmer site!

L8

·
Registered
334 Posts
Tinman said:
I do. KW Variante3s. yeah, I was noticing that, actually. the wheels are nicely centered in the wheel wells, but damn is there a raked look to it. even more-so in some of the other pictures I deemed unfit for posting.
yup it does sit perfect in arches, shame, cos you dont want it looking like you got a loada shopping in the back if you go any lower!

good luck

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
such a clean ride, awesome shots :)

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Those RS4 wheels suit your ride perfectly! Nice shots.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts