E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
nice car man that car went from going the least on my like list to the definition of taestefully modded. props and i want a peice of the cake

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice car man that car went from going the least on my like list to the definition of taestefully modded. props and i want a peice of the cake
Thanks.... as far as the cake... she spent almost $300 on it, and its still in the fridge sealed back up since sept. Didnt have the heart to cut that thing. It looks even better in person.......

Thank God those chrome 5-spokes are gone...
Headed in the right direction OP.
thx....

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I've always liked that color. It's very unique.

I love the M Tech II front and rear bumpers. Really makes the car stand out. You rarely see a ZHP vert. It's the only thing left for me to do on my exterior too.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've always liked that color. It's very unique.

I love the M Tech II front and rear bumpers. Really makes the car stand out. You rarely see a ZHP vert. It's the only thing left for me to do on my exterior too.
Thanks... the Mtech makes a big difference.

I wasn't crazy about the color, but you pulled it together nicely, looks bad-ass, nice job...
Thanks...

Cool video and the car looks great. I really want to get my painted pinstripes removed like you.. :D
thanks..... those pinstripes really took away from the car...and being double and 2 different colors didnt help much....

·
Registered
621 Posts
Cool vid thanks for posting, the car came together nicely! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts