BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Man
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car back today. :D Oh thank god. I was driving around my brothers 91 honda accord for 2 days. What a difference, wipers that work, egine that doesn't sound like a go cart, acceleration, a radio that makes noise other than static, heat, heated seats, comfotable seats, the power to steer, etc etc etc.

Damn that cab driver that hit me and ran :mad: :mad: :mad: , thank god i got his plate. The cops pulled him up on the computer in 2 minutes the next day. :flipoff: :flipoff: The reflector was shattered and I had a scratch, almost 300 bucks. I would be mad if i had to pay for it. Thank god i memorized the plate when i told the guy to pull over.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Congrats, glad everything worked out well for you :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,834 Posts
God damn cabbies :mad: IS he in jail or fined? Takin' him to court for anything or are you just letting your insurance company handle it?

·
The Man
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only thing the cops could get was the cab co name. They didn't bother going to the cab co and finding out whom was driving. I guess they have more important things to worry about. I am sure though the cab co did something to him.

Nobody was injured, and there was no internal damage so forget about court, the legal system is there for criminals that murder, rape, and steal. I rather not burden the already retarded us legal sytem with something i don't need. I only lost my car for 2 days and didn't cost me a thing. At the end of the day after driving the honda around I appreciate my car a lot more.

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,834 Posts
good call. Too many people out there are ready to sue at the drop of a hat. He'll get some kind of cosmic return for pulling that BS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts