BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get your opinion on the set up i'm considering. I have an 04 330i sedan w/ sport suspension. I already have Eibach sportlines on with about 1.5 drop. I'm considering throwing in Koni FSD's, H&R sways, and some rear shock mounts. I don't go to track, but do enjoy twisties on a regular basis. The car handles pretty well now, but i'd like to reduce some body roll and get better absorption of road irregularities, and possibly improve steering response. What do you all think?

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Just wanted to get your opinion on the set up i'm considering. I have an 04 330i sedan w/ sport suspension. I already have Eibach sportlines on with about 1.5 drop. I'm considering throwing in Koni FSD's, H&R sways, and some rear shock mounts. I don't go to track, but do enjoy twisties on a regular basis. The car handles pretty well now, but i'd like to reduce some body roll and get better absorption of road irregularities, and possibly improve steering response. What do you all think?

I think that's an excellent idea. I'd install the Koni FSD's & RSM's first, maybe drive it for 3-4 weeks before installing the sways. This way you can get a really good feel for how the shocks & springs work together before you add the sways. Make sure you get Koni part # ending in xxxx4006, this is the one needed for lowering springs.

Please write a comprehensive review of the FSD, the Forum needs one.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts