BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://vimeo.com/9235822

This nighttime drive in ~20 degree F weather shows the kit's cold start, idle, driveability, boost and low end torque characteristics.

·
Registered
593 Posts
looks fast, i dont like the sound of your blowoff valve though. it sounds kinda loud in the video and makes your car sound like a squeaking door. can't wait to start seeing more 330's with this kit and more vids

·
Registered
613 Posts
nice

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Nice...:D

-TrippinBimmer

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for taking your time and sharing the video! :)
np!
(I know I was looking all over the place for this video when I was researching the different kits ;))

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
788 Posts
Dude, that kit looks perfect. Any 1/4mile simulation runs yet?

·
Registered
282 Posts
car looks like it's running strong.. I'm over in Waterbury and have had my AA stage 1 setup installed recently but I do not drive it during the winter.. headers will be installed during the spring.. we should meet up somewhere in between when the nicer weather rolls around.. I would love to check out your car.

Cory

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude, that kit looks perfect. Any 1/4mile simulation runs yet?
:D not yet. 2002330i took his to a track in NJ though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiK5XKe7y-Y

also im loving the blow off valve noise...perfect!
car sounds like its sneezing.....lol
haha yeah it sounds more badass in real life

we should meet up somewhere in between when the nicer weather rolls around
Yeah totally - let me know when it's out of hibernation

·
Registered
309 Posts
thanks for sharing, runs look great only however I would recommend a new blow off valve as that one sounds a little bit odd. I guess everybody has their own opinion about blow off valves but to me I find the greddy type-rs and the likes (TurboXS-H RFL etc) to sound a lot cleaner and badass at the same time.

·
Registered
111 Posts
thanks for sharing, runs look great only however I would recommend a new blow off valve as that one sounds a little bit odd. I guess everybody has their own opinion about blow off valves but to me I find the greddy type-rs and the likes (TurboXS-H RFL etc) to sound a lot cleaner and badass at the same time.
yup! i agree. get rid of that damn bov and get a new one. I love the sound of the turboxs-h rfl. but it doesnt hold boost too well though. oh well, thats a different topic. :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Folks, the kit uses a bypass valve, not a blow-off valve. The video skews the sound of it slightly, so it doesn't quite sound like that in reality.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts