BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was readin about SC and turbos on here and came across that a Technik stage 2 is equal to an M3. First of all is this true? What comes in each stage kit? What hp and trq does each kit make(dyno?)? any track times? Id prefer doing technik if its true that its over 300hp because its not very obvious if you have cams and what not(warranty). Also running 8lbs of boost on an 11:0 comp ratio engine doesnt sound like a good idea to me.

PLEASE HELP me, i have an addiction, for more hp. Whats my cure?

Sorry, that was corny ^.

·
life is a *****..........
1,295 Posts
first you can stop being a hater!!!!!

i say super charger and then get some of the technik stuff.....

but first stop sippin on the hateraide

·
Obey my dog
2,616 Posts
I think Technik Stage 2 is ~260HP to the flywheel. It's the Stage 4 that is > 300HP.

What comes in each stage kit?
Stage 1 Power Kit: Intake/ECU
Stage 2 Power Kit: Intake/ECU/Headers
Stage 3 Power Kit: Intake/ECU/Headers/Camshafts/Throttle-Body
Stage 4 Power Kit: Intake/ECU/Headers/Camshafts/Throttle-Body/Ported-Head/

·
Registered
25 Posts
Artan5 said:
first you can stop being a hater!!!!!

i say super charger and then get some of the technik stuff.....

but first stop sippin on the hateraide
how come half of your fake mirrors are painted? how come you have 14" fake hm2's?

·
life is a *****..........
1,295 Posts
^this guy needs lessons 2

this is obviously a troll.....he knows to much about my car and only signed up the other day

·
mi casa @ technik
6,511 Posts
vaio76109 said:
So i was readin about SC and turbos on here and came across that a Technik stage 2 is equal to an M3. First of all is this true? What comes in each stage kit? What hp and trq does each kit make(dyno?)? any track times? Id prefer doing technik if its true that its over 300hp because its not very obvious if you have cams and what not(warranty). Also running 8lbs of boost on an 11:0 comp ratio engine doesnt sound like a good idea to me.

Sorry, that was corny ^.
the technik stage 2 will have the same amount of torque output as a m3.

the stage 4 makes around 315hp

the ASA SKI will put you up to around the same amount..its really up to you if you like FI or NA better:thumbup:

·
Banned
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wait, thats there actual website? I know thats where u buy them from but dont they have a website with i dunno, pictures, specifications?

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
U'R probably gonna get more info anyways from renn-sport about technik.......speak to sam or samir

·
Almost stock
729 Posts
vaio76109 said:

Sorry, that was corny ^.
If you go with an ASA sk1 supercharger kit, it will only be doing 6.5lbs of boost. ASA sk2 puts out 8lbs of boost.

·
Banned
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Id like all the info you got, but if you dont feel like writing it all just mainly hp, trq(dyno preferably) and pics of each thing. Also can you buy each thing individually and then add other things on later?

What hp do you get from each stage?

From what i understand so far:
hp/trq
Stage 1=?/?-----------$839
Stage 2=260/260----$2595
Stage 3=?/?-----------$3995
STage 4=315/?-------$5295

Also someone a while back said a stage 2 keeps up with an M3, that doesnt sound right with 260/260.

How hard are cams to install?

·
mi casa @ technik
6,511 Posts
vaio76109 said:
Id like all the info you got, but if you dont feel like writing it all just mainly hp, trq(dyno preferably) and pics of each thing. Also can you buy each thing individually and then add other things on later?

What hp do you get from each stage?

From what i understand so far:
hp/trq
Stage 1=?/?-----------$839
Stage 2=260/260----$2595
Stage 3=?/?-----------$3995
STage 4=315/?-------$5295

Also someone a while back said a stage 2 keeps up with an M3, that doesnt sound right with 260/260.

How hard are cams to install?
stage 2 keeps up with an e36 m3. cams install can be quite tricky and complicated and requires a special tool.

stage 3 is around 290hp

and yes, you can buy them individually

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
xS3x (jesse) had a dyno done on his car when he had the stage 2 kit do a search on this forum or the technic forum you will find it.

personally i am having my stage 2 done next week, cant wait for the parts to come in.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts