BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I figured it was time to release some pics of my car.

I would like to thank everyone at UUC Motorwerks for all of their help. My car wouldn't be as amazing as it is today if it wasn't for Rob, Mike and Sunny. UUC rules:thumbup:

Thanks to Eric and Manu at Supreme Power Parts for all of their help in getting me the body kit, I appreciate everything you guys did. I highly recommend them.

Also thanks to everyone who encouraged me and helped me along the way including Crummie, Yuppie012, Marvelphx and Lyon123 the one who took the pics. I will have more and better pics for everyone on Sunday.

Enjoy:D

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
HEY WUDDUP JON!!!!....Its me PETER....nice lookin ride man....GOOD WORK!!!....ill see you this SUNDAY....thnx for the TSE

·
I holla
1,665 Posts
sorry about the poor pic quality jon, it doesn't do your car justice. :thumbup:

btw, where's my ssk, its been 2 days since i ordered! :banghead: :lmao:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Ah, don't keep us hanging like that?? You gave us a little bit more than a sneak peak, might as well reveal the full monty!! I definately like the UUC accessories you have aquired in the interior!! I would like to see the finished body kit, looking forward to the pics!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Jon...enuf with the games and just post the dam pics already. I will be home for this weekend if you want to cruise up to OC and I will snap some dank fotos of your ride. Give me a holla and we can hook up. shizit looks badda$$....but i wanna see the real deal upclose and personal:thumbup:

·
Banned
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Tommy,

We are having a meet here on Sunday, you should come down. And on Friday I have a mini meet with a couple of guys. Give me a call, Iwill fill you in.:thumbup:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Are you in sorrento valley also? I've see a silver coupe with ACS wheels at the vista sorrento pkwy/sorrento valley blvd interesection ALL the time!!! I've always wondered who it was? damn, now I'm bummed that I'm not gonna be there on Sun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts