E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!!!

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone need a nice wallpaper...

·
Registered
609 Posts
lol finally clears all around =):thumbup:

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,849 Posts
i know you took more than two pics. c'mon, cough up the rest!

And the only 2 things I recommend for Casanova is a set of coils to dump that ride, and armor all for the next pic :D

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,688 Posts
Ci FLY said:
i know you took more than two pics. c'mon, cough up the rest!

And the only 2 things I recommend for Casanova is a set of coils to dump that ride, and armor all for the next pic :D
Mike's hoarding the pics.

1) I have coils, they are set at the highest level so I can actually drive the car without scraping, rubbing and bottom-ing out.

2) It rained!!! No point putting wasteing the armor-all.

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,849 Posts
Casanova said:

Mike's hoarding the pics.

1) I have coils, they are set at the highest level so I can actually drive the car without scraping, rubbing and bottom-ing out.

2) It rained!!! No point putting wasteing the armor-all.
I see....do you put it on the lowest setting during shows? I would love to see your car sitting on the ground :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Very nice. I am a newbie to this forum, and dont even own a BMW, but I've noticed one thing so far- EVERYONE who owns a modified BMW has a BAD ASS camera and good photo-taking skills to go with it, good job guys :thumbup:

I have a Sony DSC-F717 and still cant seem to get my pics looking near as good as that :sad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts