E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Tanin rocks !

• agree

Votes: 43 76.8%
  • disagree

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • worth more $$ upon resale

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • NOT worth more $$ upon resale

Votes: 6 10.7%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following up to the "rarest exterior" thread... how many of us have the Tanin Red interior? I've only seen one other... I travelled a long distance to find mine, which was originally special ordered. Although it was a no cost option (besides the Montana Leather option), I guess it was not popular as it was only offered in 2001. When I check the hundreds of E46's for sale on autotrader.com, none (usually) have the Tanin interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
i got tanin red and it's dope....chicks dig the red...mmmm

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@#%&* messed up on the poll... thought you could click on more than one choice - trying to get to it rocks AND it may be worth more $$$. Oh well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
oh man i love that. i wanted so badly but didn't need a new car when it was being offered. now i am getting a new car and i can;t get it. want to trade seats??? lol. i guess the only way you can do is to get it through the bmw indvidual services now. oh well

·
Manwhore
2,517 Posts
Thats the one thing i regret. But then again they didnt offer it for 2002 :sad:

But when i was shopping, i found this used MINT 330ci convertible, it was black with red interior!!! I fell in love...and of course it was an automatic :banghead: :banghead:

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
i could have had my car so much faster if i wanted the tanin... sometimes i think what might have been different had i had the red interior instead of black :lmao: chicks dig the red, its true :D

·
Registered
836 Posts
ey man nice interiorrr, can we see some exterior picks because ive always wondered how alpine white 330ci's look with the tanin interior

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no question... i'll get some pics out as soon as the snow melts. stand by -

·
Registered
836 Posts
ya it is a option for m3's. It's so wierd because i've seen a lot of m3's with the tanin red interior but like 5 330ci's in my lifetime. I think black makes car look cheaper especially when it gets ****ed off

·
Registered
50 Posts
red leather

My dealer told me he had only one black 328ci but it had red leather in it...He was probably thinking that i would not take bc of the interior. I told him that i had a professional business, that i cant be seen with a car with red leather.. so he knocked off $1500 on the price...Maybe red leather is not popular with older people....Been happy with it ever since, everyone that sits in the car gives me a compliment.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts