E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,073 Posts
What the hell kind of drop does the Tornado have???

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
4,775 Posts
damn that 323 looks great. The tornado looks really nice. I spy M3 sideskirts and i think they flow really well. Im assuming thats also the tornado rear? And what kind of rims are those, they're too dark for me too see.....black RS2's?

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Dalton said:
damn that 323 looks great. The tornado looks really nice. I spy M3 sideskirts and i think they flow really well. Im assuming thats also the tornado rear? And what kind of rims are those, they're too dark for me too see.....black RS2's?

Man those cars are SICKKK, that 323 is crazy, love the drop, wheels and front bumper, that's the tornado you are referring too? :drool:

·
'a certain moderator'
35,434 Posts
gawdamn.. that silver coupe is hot as hell with tornado and black wheels. :drool:

nice little shoot guys! that first pic makes me sad as hell that dont have projectors :(

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
simsima325 said:
gawdamn.. that silver coupe is hot as hell with tornado and black wheels. :drool:

nice little shoot guys! that first pic makes me sad as hell that dont have projectors :(
how do they not have projectors? i see projectors? :dunno:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Waduh Tama, lookin hot man. Wish you were still in the Bay *****, we can start our own black-top crew hehe.

Rear brembos donk =D Stay in touch man, have fun in Boston!

·
Registered
0 Posts
///Mphreak said:
Waduh Tama, lookin hot man. Wish you were still in the Bay *****, we can start our own black-top crew hehe.

Rear brembos donk =D Stay in touch man, have fun in Boston!
Hoi Lex..... How r u dude? hhahaha... i wish u were here... taking pic of the car... the pro photographer...

I have the latest pics... will update it ASAP....

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
My fault lol, i saw the post before me saying 323 even knowing the proiginal topic was a 325 and still said 323 lol, i was prob fcuked up :dunno:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts