E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. im trying to take off my eyelids.. i used black rubber glue that came with hamann eyelids.. and i used some 3m double sided tape. Now when i tried to take them off.. it leaves rubber glue and tapes.. it will take me forever to take it off.. and make it clean.. what can i use to clean my headlight cover? goo-off? anyone?:dunno:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Goo Gone from Home Depot will remove ANYTHING. It leaves the plastic light housing in tact and unmarred. I'd suggest picking some of that.

·
Registered
772 Posts
2hyunhwoo said:
ok.. im trying to take off my eyelids.. i used black rubber glue that came with hamann eyelids.. and i used some 3m double sided tape. Now when i tried to take them off.. it leaves rubber glue and tapes.. it will take me forever to take it off.. and make it clean.. what can i use to clean my headlight cover? goo-off? anyone?:dunno:
be careful with the goo off cause it's an abrasive and has alcohol in it so it will cloud your headlight lenses! use the goo gone, the citris smelling one that is clear orange! either that or you can use a hair dryer and heat up all those pieces, but not too long, and they can peel of easily! be careful when working with those lenses cause they are plastic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts