BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,
Thought I would offer someones ride, a ride in a nice enclosed car trailer. I am making a trip to the Dallas/Ft Worth Texas area around August 16 or so. The trip with a shipping company is around $1,000, and that is not enclosed. ( I shipped my other BMW like that, had cars leaking oil all over it, and they scrathced the door, I was mad!) It would be safe with me, I am a BMW lover, and take really good care of my car. I'm only charging $650 to help me pay for the gas.
If interested you can private message me, or e-maul me at [email protected], or call me at 360-231-4602, ask for Mike, or Michelle.
Of course any other car is welcome, still will have TLC.
:woot:
Oh yeah, Leaving from Vancouver WA/Portland Or area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Offer is still available. Please someone need a ride! I have a person interested, but will have to take the California route, which I rather not. Even though it is a little more money, it is farther that way, as well as tons of traffic. Hope someone else wants a ride, that one is last resort. So if we take the California route, people let me know if anything needs picked up. This will be the trip on the way to Texas, not on the way back, coming back we are going through Colorado, Utah, ect. The car is being dropped off in Long Beach, so if someone in the Southern California needs a car picked up we can do that. Put the word out. To pick up in California if will be alot less than the original price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts