E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Steel Grey 325Ci, 5sp, Sport, BiX, Moonroof, Black Leather, HK Stereo, 17in, M3 Lip on trunk, Clear reflectors, UUC Big Boy Pedal Stop, immaculate.
5000 miles on it. Need to get out of my lease caz' I bought a house and my commute will blow out my mileage. Payments
Are $540.

Please help me out if you know anyone interested or have advice.

Attachments

·
ti-m-e
2,265 Posts
tmaxturner

i'm kinda interested, i live in reston and if you don't mind i'd like to take a look, maybe on wed or the weekend...out of curiosity which dealer did you lease from..thinking of selling my 00 328ci and pick up a 325 or 330

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3rd_collective come take a look

Sent you a private message. Check back if you are interested. Got the paperwork form BMW, you assume the lease after credit check and insurance verification, no cost, nothing down.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
that is crazy high.. i saw the bmw commercial and they ask for $339/month for a 325xi :dunno:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Lease Payments

BMW advertises for 3000+ down at signing to get $400 payment. I put 1000 down cause it was all I had. Plus I got 15K miles/year instead of 12K miles typical on a 36month lease.

My option is too keep the car, rack up the miles and either pay the penalty or buy it at the end where no excess mileage charge applies.

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,497 Posts
Why dont you just stop your mileage and tune the car is with exactly 45K miles. :dunno:

·
Registered
790 Posts
How many payments are left? Who is the lease through? If it's through BMWFS than the new person needs to qualify with them. You will also be responsible if the new person doesn't make their payments. If you have good credit (700+) you can lease a brand new 330 for about the same (36 monthes/12k a year/no money down.) BTW, you can purchase more miles from BMWFS for 16 cents per mile. Might be cheaper to do that.

One more thing, there are sites out there designed specifically to transfer your lease (search google, swaplease.com is one.)

·
ti-m-e
2,265 Posts
tmaxturner

sorry haven't gotten back to you. been tryin to get rid of my current ride first. if still available later will give you a call.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts