BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
www.thielstudios.com
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So just a few weeks ago i finished up a Table that I custom built and designed for a local BMW dealership.

After working with the sales manager and sketching up ideas as to what frame design would be cool, it was rendered in CAD to make any minor changes and finalize the decision. This is how it turned out.

Frame Color: BMW Saphire Black Metallic
Frame Material: Steel
Top Material: Stainless Steel
Top Finish: Epoxy

The Dealer wanted to have a "timeless" logo or some sort of representation specific to BMW. We decided on a ///M tachometer that appeared to be redlining.

If you recall, I made a thread a few months ago showing some BMW Coasters that I made. Original Thread Here

Those coaster were made to go with this Table.

Ultimately, I gave clients the choice for overall height of the table as well as the height and width to make sure it meets their usage requirements and have a design that fits perfectly with the room.

Throughout the years in many of my threads here on e46fanatics, I've had a lot of people tell me that i should do be doing custom car work for a career or at least make money off of it. Well, it's not car related....but it's just as fun. Custom, high-end, home furnishings entirely out of metal.

Enjoy. :shhh:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
man, that its AMAZING! has to be the best custom built table ever! the ///M redllining tach was an incredible idea.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I think u should seriously consider contacting BMW AG. They could easily give you an order for tens of thousands (one for each dealership on the planet) and you will be away!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I think u should seriously consider contacting BMW AG. They could easily give you an order for tens of thousands (one for each dealership on the planet) and you will be away!
:werd: that's some crazy skills man, go rich and they buy us all mods :)

1 - 20 of 120 Posts