E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and with more authority. I thought the ZHP package was going to be tight enough for me. It was really nice but I think I want more so in went the Eibach sways, front is adjusted stiff. I photoshopped an image so I can see what it will look like with the springs installed... which will be done on Tuesday..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Swaybars

teamsycracing said:
Yes, stiffer/bigger MM than than the sports package.

Cavan
Better? Depends..
Stiffer yes!

The ZHP package was the best out of the box suspension I have ever driven. It was tight without being too stiff, potholes, bumps etc werer just gobbled up with no fuss. My wife's Z4 will crack you spleen over the same roads... :bawling: My personal taste is that I wanted something stiffer and I do not mind the jolting since I only drive 7 miles to work. Most of my driving is done for fun anyway... :woot:

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eibach

rumatt said:
Just curious.. what made you go with Eibach?
I had Eibach on my 530i and loved them. I had the springs and sways on that car and really liked the comfort to handling compromise. I really do not expect my 330 to ride as well as my 530 but I know that the Eibach will give me what I want..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts