E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about putting sway bars on my 330Ci, probably Eibach, unless someone has another kind they would recommend more then the Eibach. How is the install on these bad boys. I am pretty mechanically inclined, I'm not sure I could do a motor swap by myself but I did strut bars in the dark without a flashlight no problem(they were a first mod and I couldn't wait until the next day, plus I had class)anyway, any input you fellas can give me I would appreciate it. Thanks

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
UUC sways are the way to go, I got them and installed them myself. It's a PAIN in the ass tho, without ramps, but still doable... :)

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
UUC sways are the way to go, I got them and installed them myself. It's a PAIN in the ass tho, without ramps, but still doable... :)

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,360 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about the UUCs. I know there are a number of options out there, but everyone here seems to love their UUCs

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, I hope a friend of mine has ramps, cause I don't think I have mine anymore. Has anyone installed these on a non-lowered car and tell me how much they improved the body roll. I already have DInan Front and rear strut bars which were definately a noticeable improvement, do the sways make an even further improvement?????

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
one word, 3 letters, best choice. UUC!

·
Italian driver of German
884 Posts
I've heard great things about the UUC sways, but to tell you the truth, I've never heard anyone else's opinions on other sways....

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
yeah i've heard nothing but good things about the UUC sways also and if i don't appreciate them i'm going to be PO'd. :ben:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.