BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a major suspension difference between a stock 325i and a 325i with Sport Package. It says in the brochue that the suspsnesion is tweak a little bit but it doesn't go into great detail. I would like to know if the suspension on the Sport package is drop a little or is it more stiffer,etc. Thanks.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,561 Posts
It's both...dropped more and stiffer...there is a huge difference in performance b/w the stock and sport package suspensions...but if you have stock and want more performance...u will get more bang for your buck out of aftermarket suspension systems such as Bilstein's PSS or PSS9 coilovers...the OEM sport suspension will run you a good amount of cash...

·
Registered
747 Posts
I had the premium package and buying the sports package is not worth the money. You'll get better performance if you buy after market springs and shocks. Make sure you get shocks also because the regular shocks are too tall for shorter springs and you will kill them fast. Then after that you'll have a nice Rice Honda Bounce goin unless of course that's what you want. I would suggest Eibach Pro Kit with Bilstein or Koni Shocks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I see, thanks for the info. I have the Pro-kit on my RSX right now and the drop is suddle and the ride isn't so bad either. Looks like I might get the Sport Package from the dealer since I have yet to order my car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts