Discussion Starter #4
yep

·
Registered
3,660 Posts

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
i would hate to spend all that money s/cing a m3 to lose to a mercedes right off the lot

·
Registered
18,541 Posts
i would hate to spend all that money s/cing a m3 to lose to a mercedes right off the lot
i can agree........... but
your car totalling up to $70k with mods would still keep up with a car thats what.... $140k?

so half the price with the mods, and you are right there with them

and another thing........ s/c v8 vs s/c i6.... which gives the mb a better advantage still..... but they weigh light 4200 lbs too, damn boats

:thumbsup: to the bimmer that is s/c'd

but when it all comes down to it.... bmw has to make some powerhouses

mb is puttin down 604hp/738lb/ft with their 6.5 liter amgs
nothing could possibly touch that

what do we have?

(here comes the hate-posts about its not all about power, its about handling and all that bullsh*t)
face it, we need to bump that v10 up to like 550hp or maybe do a v12
maybe now with the 335 we can twin turbo a v8 or 10
mwahhahahahhahaaa

·
Registered
708 Posts
on the third link, this is the first comment
gert123456
"...BMW may make better sport suspensions but not everyone wants to drive like a racing car driver. MB drivers prefer the comfort suspension where MB is superior to BMW. Also remember that the fastest standard BMW isnt as fast as the SLR or SL65AMG. People don't own MB cars to prove a point and that's what BMW & other car owners cant understand. When you buy a Mercedes you no longer have the need to prove anything anymore where Subaru & BMWs are still trying to dice & race everything on 4 wheels."

How many people agree with this guy? If I wanted to drive an $80k taxi I travel to Europe and flag one down. MB has nice styling...thats it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts